Thursday, June 17, 2010

A New Chapter: The Search

I have spent the last few months in search of an new alliance to call home. I flew alone for a time, then I spent a few short weeks with Shooting Star Reborn, which gave me access to the EWS and introduced me to Mr. Capitol and Confessor. I liked everyone in SSR, but it just never felt like home and I began to wander once again.

Luckily my good friend Anak recommended me to The Irredeemables. Nobow, Cobra Spaz, and Serpentine are old friends with the founders of 3C, so it has the feel of home. Sadly, a new war has forced me to wander rather than draw my friends into my problems.

Although the war rages around me, I decided to take up the robes of a pilgrim (see details below). I completed my pilgrimage in a little more than two weeks. Not a record, but pretty fast considering a war was being waged between two factions. As I was finishing the Path of Kai-Rang, I came in contact with GUA and have been there ever since.


Obviously, lots has changed. I am no longer with GUA. I left them to fight for the Union with ULF. And now? I am with someone else, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment